Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Finally!!!

I finally got all of the finished projects photographed and the WIP's photographed as well. Feels better to get that done!

This is the green afghan...












...and here is the coral shawl...






...and here are the WIP's, the poncho, the hat and the yarn for the scarf...









And to update where things are since I photographed these items yesterday - green afghan is shipped and on its way to Pennsylvania, coral shawl is sitting at home (after all, I made it for myself), purple poncho for mom hasn't progressed yet, red hat for boyfriend is now on DPN's and working on the on the decreases, the yarn for the scarf for the boyfriend is now cast on and about 10 rows into it. When I get more done or started or photographed again, I will post.

1 comment:

Ellen said...

I think your work is beautiful, and that includes the photography! Nice job on the blog, too. Glad you decided to do this.