Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Yet another day

The shawl is almost done. I got quite a bit of it done this morning before work. I hope to finish it tonight. I always set goals that are way out of reach. There is about 5 inches left on it. If I don't finish it tonight then I will finish it tomorrow at knit night.

I purchased the yarn today to make Andrew a hat for Valentine's Day. I got the Patons Merino Wool in Burgandy. I am going to make a hat pattern from the book "Never Knit Your Man a Sweater Unless You've Got the Ring!". It should be pretty easy and quick to knit up. I also want to make him a scarf from the same book. I guess I will have to wait and see how ambitious I get for that one!!

I still have my mom's poncho to finish by the end of March. I hope I get it done. If not, she will be getting yet another scarf.

Almost time to leave work. I will try to update tomorrow!

No comments: