Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Day One

Well, day one of posting anyway! I decided to start this blog to show my friends all of my WIP's. ...and boy do I have a lot. Right now, I am working on a coral colored Homespun shawl for myself and a purple poncho for my mom. I also have a few Prayer Cloths that are being crocheted for the Prayer Cloth Ministry. It is a group of women that make Prayer Cloths to send to troops who are overseas. I am also going to be starting a few hats for the Afghans 4 Afghans project. (I do a lot of charity knitting and crocheting.)

My most recently completed project was a green Picot and Scallop Fan afghan that I made for my cousin. It was supposed to be her wedding gift. I am about 5 years late with it. Hey, better late than never!! As soon as I figure out how I am going to photograph it, I will post a photo of it. I swear that my guage must have been off on this one. It was supposed to be around 45"x65". I think it is 60 something by 70 something at least! Oh well! At least it is done!!

I also just completed 2 other afghans. They were both for a friend that just had a baby. One was for the baby, and one was for their other daughter. The baby's afghan was a green teddy bear pattern and the one for the daughter was a pink, yellow, turquoise and green afghan. I will have to post photos of them later also!

No comments: