Saturday, January 27, 2007

One Project Down, Too Many to Count to Go!

I got the shawl done on Friday. It looks great! Unfortunately, our mat cutting room at the store got flooded and everything from that room is now sitting in our studio airing out. Therefore I can't take any photos of it. Believe me, I am bummed! I really wanted to get the photos of the green afghan and the shawl up along with the projects that I am working on. I would take the photos in another location, but since I am a professional photographer, I am also a professional photo perfectionist! I like the look of the backdrop with the handmade item!

I started my boyfriend's Valentine's Day hat. I have about a inch of it done.

I haven't touched my mother's poncho in a few weeks. I really need to get that done!

No comments: