Thursday, February 15, 2007

I really need to start posting more often. I have gotten a lot of projects done in the past week or so and haven't posted a single one of them.

First of all, I finished the hat for my boyfriend.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close up of the ribbing...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I made 4 prayer shawls. These 2 were for a mother and daughter.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

This one is for a friend who had gallbladder surgery and then broke her hip.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...and this one is for a friend who had ovarian cancer and breast cancer.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close up

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I also made the matching hat to the scarf that I made a few months back. I am going to try to work on the mittens next.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Top of hat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Close up of front of hat

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

...and this is a close up of the scarf.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hopefully I can keep up on my postings!!

2 comments:

Valerie said...

Everything is awesome but I love the scarf and hat set. That yarn is gorgeous. Let me know how comfortable it is, it seemed a little stiff when I touched it but I love the ice look effect.

crissy said...

i like the red hat because i like the color of red you used. all of your items are beautiful and of course beautiful photography too.