Friday, May 18, 2007

Finally got some photos taken






Phew!!! This one is going to be a doozy!!! I can't even remember how many projects that I have gotten done since I last posted.

For those of you waiting for the sock photo....ummm....well.....you are going to have to wait a little longer. I still have to get it off of the needles! I know, I am pathetic!!

Pardon my scatterbrainedness...I am waiting for the photos to load and I am working on the silver recovery machine at work (believe me, it is not pretty!).


First of all, I got a bunch of prayer shawls done. The first 2 are for my shawl ministry group, and the last 2 were for people in my church.











I will have to post more later. It is time to go home for the day. I have a wedding to shoot tomorrow! Wish me luck!!

No comments: