Friday, April 27, 2007

So...Ummm...Yeah

I finished one of the socks I started (except for the kitchner stitch). Am I nuts to start more that one when I am first starting knitting them??? I also have 66 squares done for my friend who is going to make afghans out of them and bring them to Africa with her in June to hand out to children. And I have 2 more preemie hats done and one more on the needles. Still have to get my mom's second cousin's prayer shawl done (why is it so painful for me to work on this???). I almost finished a prayer shawl to donate to the online group that I am a part of. And I started another one. Boy, I am starting to sound like an ADD knitter/crocheter!!! I have a shopping bag that I started a couple of weeks ago (this is the possible Christmas gift for everyone this year). So...I will keep stashbusting with the squares, shawls and hats. And eventually I will get photos of everything up and posted. (Boy I have a lot to get done!!!)

No comments: