Thursday, May 31, 2007

Now for the worries...

I am kinda worried about Tuesday. Mugger Bear has to have surgery to remove the cyst from his head and the lump from his tongue. I hate vet bills. We just took him for his checkup, now he has to have the surgery, and in the fall he has to go back for his therapy dog checkup. I imagine that he will have to go back to have the stitches removed from his head too. I guess that they are doing the lump removal on his tongue with a laser. There won't be any stitches there. I hope he isn't in much pain. I guess I am just a worried mother. It is really going to be lonely on Tuesday. He goes to work with me everyday.

Here are some photos of him.

This is when he "ran for President". We made t-shirts of this photo.



Mugger in his Halloween costume from this year. He was quite the cute little dinosaur.

This is what he really thought of the costume and photo shoot. He is such an expressive little guy!

This is when we walked in the Race for the Cure last year. We walked in memory of my grandma (who taught me how to crochet) and my friend Georgia. We also walked in celebration of another friend. It was funny, Mugger decided to take a break about halfway through the walk. He sat down in the middle of where everyone was walking and caused a traffic jam.

This was our Christmas card photo from this year. He is such a little trooper. From the costume fittings to the photo shoot.

So, please think good thoughts and pray for him on Tuesday.

No comments: