Thursday, May 31, 2007

More FO's!!!

So, I am finally getting around to posting everything else from the previous post! These are the hotpads that I made for my mom for Mother's Day.



Close up of the stitches and yarn,

This is one of the dishcloths that I crocheted for her. It actually matches better that the photo shows.

Close up of the stitches and yarn.
These are the potholders that I made for her that match the hotpads.


Closeup of the stitches and yarn.

These are the knitted dishcloths that I made for mom.

Close up of the stitches and yarn.

Another crocheted dishcloth for mom.

Closeup of the stitches and yarn.

These are more of the preemie hats that I made to donate to Glens Falls Hospital.

Phew!! I feel better now that I got those posted. Now for all of the dishcloths and hotpads that I have finished since then. This could take a while. Those dishcloths are so addicting! Guess that is what everyone will be getting for Christmas this year!!

No comments: