Tuesday, February 27, 2007

So, it has been a while

...and I promised that I was going to post more often. Things just get away from me sometimes. I had to frog all of my mother's poncho that I had previously shown. That section is almost done and I will be starting the second one soon. I am doing this for getstitchy's (wonderful message board!! Can be found at www.getstitchy.com )March knit-along project, but I figured that I should get a head start or I will never get it done!! I made some stitch markers like my friend, Val did. (If you want to see her's, her blog is www.littlepieceofthenet.blogspot.com.) I am going to try to photograph them again later. It was just one of those really bad days yesterday when my photography just looked horrible!! As soon as I get some more photos done, I will post again.

1 comment:

crissy said...

my photos always look horrible but maybe if i am lucky i can get a new camera soon. last one i had that was awesome got stolen when my son borrowed it he was home on leave left it in the truck he borrowed too LOL i got a cheep one just to make do. big lesson never buy cheep always pay for that big time. cant take a decent photo if i tried now so am depending on my cell phone until my next native check come in hope its a good size one so i can buy a camera :) this time no one gets to use it but me :)