Saturday, February 16, 2013

Not Related, But We Are Still Sisters

Some of you may know that I am a member of a group on Ravelry called Sisters Knitted & Crocheted in Christ. Basically we are a group of knitters and crocheters that pray for each other and share common interests. We make prayer squares for each other. They are the same concept as prayer shawls, but on a smaller scale. (For those who aren't familiar, when one makes a prayer shawl, they pray for the person who is receiving the shawl.) These squares can be made into an afghan, a shawl, a scarf, a bag, or whatever else the recipient decides to do with the squares. These are the squares that were made for me. Each one is just as special and treasured as the gal that made it for me. My goal is to make an afghan out of them eventually.













































4 comments:

Cindy aka spinnythingy said...

Love this post- and love you sis :)
Cindy

Elizabeth said...

I loved seeing these!

Elizabeth said...

I loved seeing these!

Jo said...

Love the squares