Friday, May 29, 2009

Things are still plugging along

So much that I don't have any time to do any posts.

Things that have gotten accomplished since the last post...

Backyard got cleaned up...still have to do the garage...front yard still needs cleaning...house still needs painting...

So far today I am getting 2 loads of laundry done, and the dinner is in the crock pot for once!

I think I have gotten about 5 dishcloths done to sell, I now have another project of making dishcloths for Darrin's pastor who is retiring.

Got the birthday gift of handmade soaps and lotion done for Darrin's future brother in law...did I remember to bring it to the Memorial Day? NOOOOO!!!!

Mother Daughter banquet is at my church on Monday...Darrin's mom and sister are going with my mom and I.

Darrin's car got washed, claybarred, and 1 layer of wax...mine...hasn't even gotten washed since I got it.

I changed the spark plugs in my car with some help from the guys in our car club.

Wedding plans are still moving forward...working on guestlist and caterer.

Other than that, I guess there is nothing going on! LOL

No comments: