Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Thinking...again...I know...DANGEROUS!!!

I was just realizing...the majority of the projects that I posted yesterday were knitted or crocheted with Lion Brand Yarn. I never really realized that I had that much of it in my stash. Boy, that is a scary thought - not knowing what is in your stash!!! The only things that weren't Lion Brand were the kitchen set that I made as an anniversary gift for Maureen and Rick. Those were knitted and crocheted with Sugar n Cream.

I still have a whole bunch of things on the needles and hooks. There are 3 prayer shawls (1 for someone in particular and 2 that aren't), 3 dishcloths (1 will be finished either today or tomorrow), 1 crystal pouch (will probably be finished today), a baby afghan (I really need to get that done before the kid graduates college, I mean really, he was born over a month ago), 1 hat, and 2 pairs of socks. Yeah, I really have some catching up to do!!! I guess I had better (as I once said to my Grandma) get stitchin'!

No comments: